Monday, July 20, 2020

Rudolph Tag -- Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps

The Christmas in July fun is underway over at Catch the Bug Challenges.  Every Monday is ABC Day, or Anything But a Card.  Today is no exception.  Well, every gift needs a way to identify it, so I went with a tag, but before I show it to you, I want to tell you a little bit more about this year's Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps.  One of our long-time design team members, Julie Temple recently died, and this whole week is dedicated to her.  I didn't know her well.  She was having health problem by the time I came on the team, but she was always super sweet and helpful to me.  She lived in Eastern Iowa, so she had lousy Winter weather, just like I do here in Wisconsin.  We were practically neighbors, living hours apart, instead of across the world like some of my teammates do.  Here's one blog link I found from way back in 2012 (yes, she was on this team a long time!) that I particularly enjoyed! Check out the cute card, too!

OK, now for the tag I made for today's Anything But A Card Challenge:

I figure, what better to decorate a gift than a tag with Rudolph on it.  This tag is part of a whole set of tags called AKV Reindeer Names Set.  Each reindeer is in the set, in both black & white and a colored version.  I used the black & white version of Rudolph here and colored it with Copic markers. 

I created the tag by using a set of dies by Sue Wilson.  The checked paper is from We Are 3 Digital Shop.  It is one of the Winter Plaid papers.

Back to Julie and her cute card from 2012.  Isn't this adorable?

Card by Julie Temple (We miss you, sweet lady)


I hope you can join in on the Christmas in July festivities happening over on the Catch the Bug Blog.  Here's a photo of today's events.  There are great prizes you can win each day -- including guest designer opportunities!  Come join the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment