Saturday, July 4, 2020

It's a Celebration -- at The Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode Challenges

Happy 4th of July, my American friends!  This is an Independence Day like no other one I can remember.  Normally my small town is bustling with tourists, a huge parade, a family party in the town park, craft fairs, vintage car shows, softball tournaments, etc, etc.  This year, it's all been cancelled due to Covid 19.  There are tourists around, but things are much, much quieter than they've ever been.  It's a mighty strange year. 

But we still have much to celebrate, right?  The Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode has a challenge that starts today, and its' theme is about a certain type of celebration -- Birthdays!  we card makers love to make birthday cards, and can never have enough, so join us at The Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode for the next 2 weeks.

Here's my card for the challenge (dog themed, of course!)


All the products on this card are from our sponsor, We Are 3 Digital Shop.  The adorable cupcake is Olive Cupcake.  It comes in both a black and white and a recolored version.  I used the recolored version here.  The papers are from the Happy Birthday Collection.  It is a set of 4 papers, and I used 3 of the 4 on this card.  The Celebrate sentiment is a die from The Scrapping Cottage. The pretty doily die is from Close To My Heart. 

I hope you join us over at The Outlawz Saturday Paper ala Mode for our Birthday challenge.  I'd love to see what you create! 


1 comment:

  1. J'aime beaucoup cette petite carte... Trop mignonne avec ce petit chien dans le cupcake.
    Je suis inscrite dans Outlawz, mais je n'ai jamais compris comment cela marchait, alors je ne participe pas, à regret.
    Désolée pour votre 4 juillet, je pense que notre 14 juillet sera aussi annulé. Nous n'avons pas d'écho pour l'instant.
    Bon week-end
    MaryannG


    I love this little card ... Too cute with this little dog in the cupcake.
    I am registered in Outlawz, but I never understood how it worked, so I do not participate, regretfully.
    Sorry for your July 4th, I think our July 14th will also be canceled. We have no echo yet.
    Have a nice week end

    ReplyDelete