Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dreams of Fall -- for Inspiration Destination

There's a new challenge that starts today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB). As always, the challenges last one week, and are Anything Goes.  

We have several wonderful sponsors this week.  I am working with 2 of them -- Beccy's Place and Fabrika Fantasy

First, my card, using Blue Iris, from Beccy's Place:



I colored the Blue Iris image with my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils.  Designer papers are from Graphic 45.  I used Spellbinders dies to cut out the image and back it.  Alphabet stickers are from my stash.  Triangle studs are from Close To My Heart

Card 2, from Fabrika Fantasy -- 



This is Dancing Squirrel.  I used the pre-printed squirrel and background paper that comes with the digi stamp.  

All other designer papers on this card are from Photo Play - Autumn Day 6x6 collection.  The card base is from Bazzill basics.  The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  I used my We R Memory Keepers Cloud Corner Chomper on this, too.

I hope you come play with us this week (and every week!) at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.  I'd love to see what you make! 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Eureka Stamps -- Color of Fall/Autumn Leaves

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete