Sunday, October 18, 2015

Shaking Fall Greetings Your Way -- for The Cutting Cafe

I love shaker cards!  I think they are fun to make and even more fun to receive, so when the assignment this week at The Cutting Cafe was to make a fall or Halloween shaker card, I just knew it would be F-U-N!

This is the Pumpkin Shaker card.  It can be purchased separately, or as part of the Autumn and Halloween shaker card set.  Get the set -- they are ALL fantastic!



I used papers from the Close To My Heart Sangria paper pack.  I was looking for lush, Fall colors.  The orange sequins are from Bella Creationz.  The tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM

The adorable hedgehog, colored with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils, is a digi stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs. 

Check out the Cutting Cafe's blog on October 21 to see what the rest of this Uber talented design team makes this time.  Leave a comment on the blog, and you can win 3 sets of your choice.  Pick this one!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner's Progressive Challenge -- October
D.L. Art -- Halloween Challenge
The Pencil Case -- D=Dark -- Halloween/Autumn
613 Ave. Create -- ATG
Eureka Stamps -- Pumpkins

11 comments:

  1. ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is super duper cute girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk this is super duper cute girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun shaker, and adorable image! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shaker card love those pretty sequinsThank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday
    October LINKY challenge. Have a blessed day, DIANA L.
    DL.ART Design team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute shaker card, Julie. Thanks for joining the Pumpkins Challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute shaker card - you inspired me to make one! It has been awhile - Thank you for joining the DLART Thankful Thursday #166 Challenge - Have a blessed day!
    Gail Scott http://DL.ART DT member
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute with that hedgehog Julie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pumpkin! I love the little image you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and adorable all rolled into one! I smiled as soon as I saw this cute little image...and I LOVE the beautiful colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw bless this is so cute and I love the shaker element!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the Pencil Cases blog!
    Hugs xx Cara DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and I love the little hedgie. :)

    ReplyDelete