Monday, October 5, 2015

Joy To All -- for Not Just Cards, and a winner!

It's the first Monday of the month, which means there's a new challenge starting today at Not Just Cards Challenge blog.  The challenge is always Anything Goes, and it runs all month!

One of our sponsors this month is Ike's Art
I used one of her fantastic images and created this Christmas card.

This digi image is called Robins.  I colored Robins with Copic markers, then used some Stickles on the snow and berries.  

I used several sizes of a Spellbinders label die to make the card.  All papers and sentiment are from Close To My Heart

Last month, Not Just Cards had a blog hop to celebrate our 1st birthday.  Each team member used a sponsor's image and that image will be given away to one lucky recipient that participated in the hop.  I used a digi, Little Friends from Crafty Sentiments


Using Random.org, #20 was chosen.  That is Julye.  Congratulations!  Please leave your email address in a comment and I'll send you your prize.   You have one week to collect. 

Thanks to everyone who hopped with us last month.  Join our Anything Goes challenge this month and every month at Not Just Cards.

3 comments: