Monday, October 19, 2015

Warmest Winter Wishes -- for Path of Positivity

It's time for some mid-month inspiration on the Path of Positivity  challenge blog, where our theme this month is resiliency. 

One of our sponsors for this month's challenge is Ike's Art. Thanks. Ike!  I had a great time shading this Winter Robin!


I colored Winter Robin with Copic markers, then cut it out with a Lawn Fawn die.  

Papers, sentiment, and shimmer tape for the card are from Close To My Heart. Dies used are from Lawn Fawn and Lifestyle Crafts.   

Birds that winter over in cold climates are some of the most resilient creatures I can think of.  How can something that weighs mere ounces or grams survive when the temperature dips well below zero?  I'm always fascinated by that!  This winter robin gets my vote for "most resilient". 

I hope you find time to join us this month for our Resiliency challenge at Path of Positivity.  You have until Nov. 1 to enter!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Those papers are absolutely adorable highlighting that sweet Robin! I am always amazed how they survive the storms. The wind blows so hard and yet they and their nests survive. I agree, animals show amazing resiliency!

    ReplyDelete