Friday, October 2, 2015

Witching You a Great Day - for Polkadoodles

I'm excited to announce that I'm on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog team!  I've been having such fun on the Digi Choosday team, so now I get to make even more fun projects with these wonderful images, papers, and digital downloads brimming with goodies!  I love Polkadoodles!  I'm still doing the happy dance!

The theme for the next 2 weeks at Polkadoodles Challenge blog is your favorite card shape.  I love shaped cards in any variety, but one of my favorites these days can be found in the Polkadoodles store here.



The card shape is the Elegant Card Shape 2 cutting file.  The "scary" witch is Amelia Witch Toad.  I colored her with Copic markers, then inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in Hickory Smoke.  The papers are from the Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 1- Digital Download Bundle.  The sentiment tag is from the Witchie Witchie 2013 Craft Download Bundle.

Join us at Polkadoodles for our favorite card shape challenge -- everyone has one!  Color up one of these delightful images and enter the challenge.  You have 2 weeks! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky party
Art by Miran -- #42 -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Julie and Congratulations well deserved
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fabulous card and colouring. Welcome to the team :-) TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Julie , glad to see you on the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team Julie and what a way to start. super card and fab colouring.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard and what a great starting project. Fab shape and vibrant image. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet project you have for us today we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super cute as always I love your coloring and the shape of the card is fab
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shape of your card and how you positioned the cute dig. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful ThursdayAnything Goes October challenge
    KatieO-DL.ART DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card, love the use of that funky shape & ribbon. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #42.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT, I had no idea! Your creation is wonderful, I love this image and your color choices are FAB! Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome aboard and I can see why you are! Fabulous creation x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great image! Love the coloring on the hair! Spooky fun! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete