Friday, October 2, 2015

Witching You a Great Day - for Polkadoodles

I'm excited to announce that I'm on the Polkadoodles Challenge blog team!  I've been having such fun on the Digi Choosday team, so now I get to make even more fun projects with these wonderful images, papers, and digital downloads brimming with goodies!  I love Polkadoodles!  I'm still doing the happy dance!

The theme for the next 2 weeks at Polkadoodles Challenge blog is your favorite card shape.  I love shaped cards in any variety, but one of my favorites these days can be found in the Polkadoodles store here.



The card shape is the Elegant Card Shape 2 cutting file.  The "scary" witch is Amelia Witch Toad.  I colored her with Copic markers, then inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in Hickory Smoke.  The papers are from the Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 1- Digital Download Bundle.  The sentiment tag is from the Witchie Witchie 2013 Craft Download Bundle.

Join us at Polkadoodles for our favorite card shape challenge -- everyone has one!  Color up one of these delightful images and enter the challenge.  You have 2 weeks! 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art -- October Linky party
Art by Miran -- #42 -- ATG
TTCRD -- ATG

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Julie and Congratulations well deserved
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fabulous card and colouring. Welcome to the team :-) TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Julie , glad to see you on the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team Julie and what a way to start. super card and fab colouring.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard and what a great starting project. Fab shape and vibrant image. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet project you have for us today we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super cute as always I love your coloring and the shape of the card is fab
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes OCTOBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shape of your card and how you positioned the cute dig. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful ThursdayAnything Goes October challenge
    KatieO-DL.ART DTmember

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    TTCRD DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card, love the use of that funky shape & ribbon. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #42.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new DT, I had no idea! Your creation is wonderful, I love this image and your color choices are FAB! Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome aboard and I can see why you are! Fabulous creation x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great image! Love the coloring on the hair! Spooky fun! Thanks for joining us over at DL ART! DT member DL.ART Carri~Abusybee
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete