Monday, October 5, 2015

Life and Dancing -- for Path of Positivity

It's a new month, a new challenge, and there's a brand new theme at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.   This month, the theme is Resiliency.  One of our sponsors is The Stamping Boutique.  I used a spring flower to illustrate Resiliency:


I used the Stamping Boutique digi, Daffodil to create this card.  I colored the Daffodil with Copic markers, then cut it out with a die from Paper Wishes.  The sentiment seemed to fit the Resiliency theme very well. 

Papers for this card are all from Close To My Heart.  The ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  The butterfly die is from Paper Wishes.  Pearls are from my stash.

Few things are as resilient as spring flowers in Northwest Wisconsin, where I live.  Daffodils are among the hardiest.  They often bloom, then get snowed on and frozen repeatedly, but somehow they survive and remind us all that warm weather is coming.   I realize this is a strange time of year to be showcasing a daffodil, but it is certainly resilient. 

Join us this month at Path of Positivity for our Resiliency-themed challenge.  I'd love to see how you interpret it!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card; your bow is so perfect! I never thought about how resilient many plants are. Here in Indiana daffodils often see snow, but not nearly so much as your daffodils see! Thanks for the reminder that people aren't the only resilient ones.

    ReplyDelete