Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Off to the Ball -- for Crafty Sentiments

It's Tuesday, and we're starting a new challenge today at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.   This week, our theme is a favorite -- Anything Goes!  

I've been wanting to color up this adorable image for a long time, and I finally got the chance.  



This Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp is Off to the Ball.  I colored her with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils. 

The card design was cut out on my Cricut Explore.  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

I hope you join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenges for our "Anything Goes" theme. I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Ave 613 Create - ATG or Add Pink
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge -- Ribbons and Bows
Unicorn Challenge Blog -- think pink

4 comments:

  1. A darling image on an adorable card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card. Love the colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Unicorn Challenge Blog this month. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring with pencils!! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love the colours you've used on her and the details with the bow and diecut. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and good luck. HOpe to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete