Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall and Ribbons -- for 3 Girl JAM

Happy Thursday, everyone!  Is it beginning to look and feel like Fall where you live?  Our leaves are definitely turning, and we've had frost several times now.  Fall is here!  I made a card to celebrate the wonderful colors of Fall.  Earth tones are my favorite!



I used the Welcome Fall Printable set from The Cutting Cafe. Once my focal point was created, I used double sided tape and layered the 3 Girl JAM ribbons around the sentiment.  I used ribbons from the Rustic Country Bundle and the Harvest Bundle.

The background paper is from Pixel Scrapper.  The card base is from Close To My Heart

Are you in need of crinkle ribbon, and other luscious supplies, of your own?  Use discount code JO10 for 10% off of anything in the 3 Girl JAM Store!

Don't forget about the 3 Girl JAM Challenge going on -- Anything Goes with Ribbon.  You have until October 30 to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment