Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wish Big! for Crafty Sentiments Challenges

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.   Our theme this week is an easy one -- 'Pink'!  There's lots of pink on this card:



I used Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp, Isobel - Ballerina, and colored her with Copic markers, in various shades of pink.   The designer paper was from my stash.  I used a center step card shape, and 2 sizes of a Spellbinders die to frame the image.  The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas. 

Join us this week for our 'Pink' challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  We've got great prizes (like this wonderful rubber stamp), and I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
Unicorn Challenge blog -- Challenge #2, Think Pink

1 comment: