Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Christmas Bingo -- for the 12 Months of Christmas

November? Already?  I'm sure glad I've been whittling away on my Christmas cards month-by-month this year!  Being on the DT for The 12 Months of Christmas has kept me on track! 

Today starts a new challenge at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  Our theme this time is Bingo, and there's a chart to follow.  First, my card, then the chart I used:



You can link up any Christmas card you make.  To qualify for the prizes from our sponsor, follow the bingo theme using the chart above.  I used the diagonal line Star- No patterned paper - Free Space - Snowflakes - Sentiment.

Our sponsor this month is Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Lisa designs all sorts of gorgeous papers and elements.  Her blog is worth a visit, for sure!

The Yuletide Texture papers on this card were created by Lisa for this month's challenge.  The sentiment is also created by Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The snowflakes are dies by Lawn Fawn.  The star is a die by Top Dog dies.

I hope you join us this month at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  You have all month, and Christmas is coming fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment