Friday, November 18, 2016

Pumpkin Puppy -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Happy Friday, everyone!  It's almost the weekend!  Here in Northwest Wisconsin where I live, deer hunting starts tomorrow.  It's nearly a sacred event around these parts.  Life comes to a screeching halt for 9 days while the hunters descend on the woods and the deer try to figure out what the heck happened!  I stay in town and keep the dog close to my side.

But, that's not the point of this post, is it?  The point is that I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps, and it's nearly Thanksgiving, and I have an adorable stamp to share with you -- one of my favorites from Great Impressions Stamps!  This card is created with H259-Pumpkin Puppy:



I colored H259 - Pumpkin Puppy with Copic markers.  That puppy looks like it's having so much fun, chasing those falling leaves!

Papers for the card are by Echo Park.  The leaves are cut out with a die by Sizzix.  The banner die was won in some blog candy (don't know the brand).  Circle dies are by Lifestyle Crafts.

Have you entered the Anything Goes challenge yet at Great Impressions Stamps?  It goes all month, so there's still plenty of time.  I hope you link up!  If you use a Great Impressions Stamp, please enter it in the customer gallery. 


Lastly, don't forget to shop in the wonderful Great Impressions Stamps Store!  You'll find more great stamps just like this one. 

1 comment:

  1. The pumpkin puppy image is adorable! Totally cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete