Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Party Like a Princess -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  This week, the theme is 'Glitter'.  Everyone likes a little glitter, right?  This is an easy one!

I used the adorable Crafty Sentiments rubber stamp, Isobel - Take Me to the Ball to create this card:

I colored Isobel - Take Me to the Ball with Copic markers, then added some gold Stickles glitter glue to her crown.  The sentiment was computer generated.

The card was constructed using Lawn Fawn dies, papers from Close To My Heart, and ribbon from 3 Girl JAM.

I hope you join in on the Glitter challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  We've got great prizes each week, and I'd love to see what you make!

2 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful princess!!Such a sweet card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the combo
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete