Tuesday, November 1, 2016

So Super Sweet -- for Crafty Sentiment Designs

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I'm the hostess this week, and it's also the first day of this month's New Releases. 

The whole team used today's new release - Dragon Charlie - Having a Snooze.  Here's my take on it:


I colored rubber stamp, Dragon Charlie - Taking a Nap, with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and a paint brush.  I cut the rocking card shape out on my Silhouette Cameo with a file found in the Silhouette Design Store.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas. 

This week's challenge is Anything Goes.  I hope you can join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

3 comments:

  1. I love the shape of the card, cute image and such a sweet sentiment..lol
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too too cute, love the design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery.Love the shaped card too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete