Monday, November 7, 2016

Thank You -- for Path of Positivity

It's Monday, and time to start a new challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog. The challenges are month long, and this month's theme is 'Appreciation'.  I think this is a great theme for the month of Thanksgiving (at least here in the U.S.)!

I appreciate our wonderful guest sponsors this month, and I'll tell you more about them after I show you the card I made using a digi from A Day for Daisies.  I used Sunflowers in Mason Jar to create this:

I used watercolor paints on this card, and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.  Papers are from Echo Park.  The sequins are from Close To My Heart.


A Day For Daisies is one of our wonderful sponsors this month.  One lucky challenge entry will get a $12 gift certificate to the Day For Daisies Store.

Kitten Scraps is our other guest sponsor.  One lucky challenge winner will get a $20 gift certificate to the Kitten Scraps store.

Thanks, also to our regular sponsors, Creative Bug Digital Stamps & Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.


I hope you can join in on our 'Appreciation' themed challenge this month at Path of Positivity.  It goes until Dec. 4, so there's plenty of time to link up! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Julie! Love your watercolor technique for this image!

    ReplyDelete