Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I Believe in Magic -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge on the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.  Our challenges are weekly.  This week, the theme is Snowflakes. 

I love hedgehogs, and Crafty Sentiments Designs has some adorable rubber stamp ones.  This card uses rubber stamp, Hedgehog - Christmas Tree:


I colored Hedgehog - Christmas Tree with Copic markers.   The sentiment, also from Crafty Sentiments Designs,  is from the Christmas Circles digital set.

Papers for this card are from Echo Park.  A variety of circle dies were used to create the card from Lifestyle Crafts and Craftin' Desert Divas.  The snowflake dies are from Hot Off the Press.

I hope you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenges for our Snowflake challenge.  I'd love to see what you make, and we have great prizes for you to win!  

3 comments:

  1. I love the red & blue combo!Adorable image on a super sweet card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering and your colouring :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete