Saturday, November 19, 2016

Merry Christmas Wishes -- for Imagine That! Digistamp

It's time for a bit of mid-month inspiration over at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.  Have you found time to play along yet? This month's challenge goes until December 2, and the theme is - Christmas is Coming!  And, yes, it is!  Waaaaay faster than I'm ready for this year.  Uff dah!

I used one of my favorite Imagine That! Digistamp images and some of my favorite Christmas papers (also from Imagine That! Digistamp) to create this Christmas card:

This card uses Imagine That! Digistamp Christmas Bird Trio (there are several sentiment options to choose from, and one without a sentiment at all, if you prefer), and Bella's Beauties Merry & Bright Digital Papers



I colored the Christmas Bird Trio with Copic markers, then used some Icicle and gold Stickles on them to sparkle them up a bit.  I printed the Christmas Bird Trio 3 more times onto Merry & Bright Digital Papers, fussy cutting their hats, and glueing them on their heads.  A spot of red ribbon, and the card is DONE!  Yea! Add it to the stash.  Hey, I have to start thinking about mailing these Christmas cards out soon, don't I?  Geesh!

Come join the Christmas card fun at the Imagine That! Creative Playground.  Link up those Christmas cards!  You have until December 2. 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely precious!! The Christmas bird trio are adorable my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete