Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Cheer -- for Great Impressions Stamps

Is this really Black Friday?  Did I really eat all that turkey yesterday?  How can we be a month from Christmas?  Oh my, oh my, oh my!  I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps, and I'm revisiting a favorite project from the past.  Since it is just one month to the day until Christmas, I'm featuring one of my favorite Christmas cards today, with one of my favorite Great Impressions Stamps on it.  I love this chickadee (G28)


I colored the rubber stamp G28 - Winter Chickadee with Copic markers.  It's a highly shaded stamp that doesn't take much coloring to look good (easy peasy coloring, quick results, perfect for mass producing Christmas cards).  In this case, I thought it would look striking on an easel card, so I created it using my Silhouette Cameo.  I stamped the A151 - Cheer stamp on the base of the easel card.

Have you entered the Great Impressions Stamps challenge yet?  There's still a few more days to get your anything goes entry in.  I'd love to see what you make and we've got wonderful prizes! 

Check out the Great Impressions Store for tons of wonderful stamps.  You'll find these 2, and many, many more!

1 comment: