Thursday, November 3, 2016

I Can Beat This! for Imagine That! Digistamp

Hello, and happy Thursday!  It's been a week now that I've known, and a few weeks that I've suspected.  Last Thursday, I was diagnosed with Lymphoma.  I've had swollen lymph nodes for a few weeks now, and have been undergoing tests.  I've had some other symptoms, too, including incredible fatigue.  I wasn't surprised by the news.

I made this tag to use for my own inspiration.  I have it sitting right by my computer.  It's one of the things that will help me get through this.  Mostly though, it will be my faith, my family, and my friends.



This tag uses the adorable set from Imagine That! Digistamp called Let's Squash Cancer.  I used the pre-colored digi and one of the sentiments from the set on this.


If you are the praying type, I'd love prayers.  I believe they will help me along on this journey.  My guess is I'll be blogging less in the month's ahead, but I'll try to bring you along on this journey, if I can.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog -- ATG
D.L. Art -- November Linky Challenge
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Sunny Day Challenge -- ATG

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Julie what devastating news! I wish you resilience and strength for what lies ahead. Hugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad about this news but I will have you in my prayers as well as in my heart.
    This is adorable my friend.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Julie! I admit, I don't read every blog post, but this one called out to me. I'm sorry to hear this! I wish we lived closer to each other so I could bring you soups and stews. I will definitely pray for you, your dear hub and your doctors as you fight this. Love and prayers,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of your sad news, I will keep you in prayer for God's comfort and peace and miraculous healing. Thanks for joining my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY November linky challenge have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag Julie, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx
    http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete