Friday, November 11, 2016

Gratitude Each Day -- for Great Impressions Stamps

It's Friday (yea!) and I'm posting today for Great Impressions Stamps.  It always makes me happy to play with my favorite stamps!  This is Veteran's Day.  I thank all the Veterans out there for serving our country.  We owe you our respect and much more. 

With Thanksgiving so close, and with a spirit of gratitude in my heart, I made a card I really enjoyed creating for today's post.  Here it is:



This card uses two rubber stamps from Great Impressions Stamps -- F169 - Harvest Mouse, and D451 - Gratitude.

I colored F169- Harvest Mouse with Copic markers, then stamped D451 - Gratitude nearby.

Papers and leaf stickers are from Photo Play.  The card stock base is from Close To My Heart.

Have you entered the Anything Goes challenge yet at Great Impressions Stamps?  It's just getting underway, and goes all month, so please link up!  If you use a Great Impressions Stamp, please enter it in the customer gallery. 

Lastly, don't forget to shop in the wonderful Great Impressions Stamps Store!  You'll find more great stamps just like these two. 

1 comment: