Monday, September 22, 2014

A Thankful Heart -- for Timeless Twine

It's Monday, and I have the privilege of posting today on the Timeless Twine blog.  I come to you today with a thankful heart.  I don't take enough time to really look at my life and count my many, many blessings.  Some things happened over the last few days that made me do just that.  This card reflects my thankfulness for many things, including you, my loyal blog readers.
This month, at Timeless Twine, we are using this for our inspiration:


I used the photo and the twine colors to create this:


I used some watercolor paper, distress inks and a water brush, and used a Stamp of the Week from Unity Stamp Company. The sentiment is part of the stamp set.
The designer paper is Close To My Heart Pathfinding Collection.  The chipboard leaves are from UmWow Studio.
Twine colors used:






I hope you're heart is thankful and grateful this Monday, and throughout the week.  Happy Fall!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Artistic Stamper -- Fall/Autumn Colors
Bearly Mine Challenges --Autumnal Colors
Color Me Scrappy -- Signs of Fall
The Outlawz Monday Challenges -- Greetings (Fall is coming)


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie. I love the fall colors, the leaves and makes me feel like I need a cup of hot chocolate!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Color Me Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute CAS card. Thank you for playing along with us at Artistic stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card, thanks for playing along with us at BEARLY-MINE this month x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great coloring ! Thank you for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have never figured you as an unthankful person, sweet Julie! I hope that whatever storm entered recently has gently passed and blessings are in abundance! You certainly have blessed many of my days with your stories and beautiful projects. This tree is absolutely gorgeous...the DP and twine are perfect with your design. Love it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this month of “Autumn colours”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete