Monday, September 29, 2014

Season's Greetings, with Bling! for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps. The theme this week is "Add some bling".
I've been trying to make a Christmas card here and there, and I used a beautiful digi from Eureka Stamps to create this one.  

I colored the Season's Greetings Cardinal Card with Tim Holtz distress markers and a blending pen, using watercolor paper.  The card stock and glitter trim is from Close To My Heart. The bling is from my stash.
Cardinals make me happy.  I love their song, and their beautiful colors.  We had 5 of them at our bird feeder a couple days ago and it still makes me smile whenever I think of it.  And, I smile knowing I have another Christmas card to add to the stack! 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments -- Christmas in September
DeCosse's Dynamite Doodles -- 12 months of Christmas link up
Winter Wonderland -- Layer it Up
Christmas Card Challenges -- ATG
Hiding in my craft room -- any holiday




8 comments:

  1. lovely christmas card and thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card! I love the image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 196 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandmother loved cardinals. She used to put feed on the windowsill and they would come peck on the glass when it was gone, great memories from my childhood. Your card reminded me of that...love this, Julie. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, the image is beautiful and I love the sparkly border! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, my friend! Beautiful coloring! And hey, thanks for entering it into Christmas Card Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete