Monday, September 15, 2014

Hello! Guest designing for Not Just Cards

Hello, and happy Monday!  It's a busy day on my blog today!  This is one of 3 posts.  I'm guest designing today, representing DigiStamps4Joy, guest designing on the Not Just Cards Challenge blog.  So, of course, I made something OTHER than a card:


This tag uses 3 DigiStamps4Joy digis -- Tag It (set of 4), Swirl 1, and Dragonfly. I colored the dragonfly with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and a water pen, then used a Wink of Stella pen over the top.  IRL, it really sparkles and shimmers!  the arrow and button are from Fancy Pants.  The flower was a find from the bargain bin at Michaels.  
Check out this new challenge blog -- Not Just Cards -- very few rules -- LOTS of fun!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Not Just Cards -- ATG
All Crafts Challenge -- Anything But A Card

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Julie, thank you so much for being our GDT on Not Just Cards - its so nice to see you get into the spirit of our little challenge group and make something else, rather than a card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Julie. I will honestly tell you that I find more blogs because of your GDT and DT posts than anywhere else! I am going to have to check out "Not Just Cards"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - Love your tag. Lots of nice details. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete