Monday, September 15, 2014

Hello! Guest designing for Not Just Cards

Hello, and happy Monday!  It's a busy day on my blog today!  This is one of 3 posts.  I'm guest designing today, representing DigiStamps4Joy, guest designing on the Not Just Cards Challenge blog.  So, of course, I made something OTHER than a card:


This tag uses 3 DigiStamps4Joy digis -- Tag It (set of 4), Swirl 1, and Dragonfly. I colored the dragonfly with Tim Holtz Distress Markers and a water pen, then used a Wink of Stella pen over the top.  IRL, it really sparkles and shimmers!  the arrow and button are from Fancy Pants.  The flower was a find from the bargain bin at Michaels.  
Check out this new challenge blog -- Not Just Cards -- very few rules -- LOTS of fun!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Not Just Cards -- ATG
All Crafts Challenge -- Anything But A Card

5 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Julie, thank you so much for being our GDT on Not Just Cards - its so nice to see you get into the spirit of our little challenge group and make something else, rather than a card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Julie. I will honestly tell you that I find more blogs because of your GDT and DT posts than anywhere else! I am going to have to check out "Not Just Cards"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie - Love your tag. Lots of nice details. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again .... love this tag xx

    ReplyDelete