Wednesday, September 3, 2014

An Apple (Box) for the Teacher -- for SVG Attic

Looking for the DigiStamps4Joy blog hop?  Please click HERE!
I recently threw a party for one of my staff.  She is cutting way back on her hours with me, and starting a full-time teaching job.  I made her a few things to show her how much we all cared about her.  One of the gifts was this Apple Box from SVG Attic.

I used the optional cupcake cutout in the bottom and the cupcake fit in perfectly.  It didn't last long, though!
This Apple Box is part of the SDS Gearing Up 4 School kit.
I put a tag on top, and wrote a sweet message on it, telling her the things I was thankful for in the 8 years we've worked together.
I've got one last view to share with you of my apple box.

She plans to keep the box on her desk, filled with her favorite candy. I like that idea!

2 comments:

  1. I can see why this treat didn't last long! Delicious!! The paper you used is wonderful for your fall weather up there and the idea to fill this sweet box with candy is very clever! I

    ReplyDelete