Sunday, September 28, 2014

Get Your Groove On! For DigiStamps4Joy

It's Sunday, and that means new releases at DigiStamps4Joy.  This week is no exception -- there are some fabulous new releases to check out!  I chose to work with the new release called "record player."  It took me back to the 70's:


I printed the "record player" digi 3 times, sizing it so I could use a 1 1/4 inch punch.


The papers are called Sarita.  They are retired, from Close To My Heart. The wood and pewter elements are also from CTMH.  I thought they had that 70's feel to them. The sentiment is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
Check out the rest of the creations from the DigiStamps4Joy design team.  And, if you're interested, there's a DT call going on right now.  It's a wonderful, extremely talented, supportive team.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
D.L. Art - Thankful Thursday -- September Linky Party
Outlawz Challenge (Saturday) -- Add a Sentiment
Art by Miran -- ATG
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG (3 of 5)



4 comments:

  1. brilliant hun just love,this hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definitely a 70's theme to your card! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, great ideas here. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nostalgic and awesome! Thanks for sharing in our challenge this week, and please stop by again soon. I really enjoy your art and I'm SO grateful to have you play along.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete