Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Beautiful -- GD for TTCRD

I'm super excited today to be guest designing for Through The Craft Room Door Challenge blog!  TTCRD is an online craft community, challenge blog, and online magazine.  They have a little bit of everything and you can spend hours there.  Plus, there are lots of helpful people and friendships to be made.  If you're not already familiar with TTCRD, you owe it to yourself to check it out!
I had a great time making my card for today.  I used a digi from Anne's Digital Art.  Flowers and butterflies -- two of my favorite things to color!

I colored the digi with Copic markers, then sponged two shades of Tim Holtz distress ink on the edges while it was still in the Spellbinders die.  There's another Spellbinders die cut behind the image.  Some Cheery Lynn butterflies and half pearls from my stash finish off the card. 
Thank you to Through The Craft Room Door for this opportunity!  I had SO much FUN!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -- ATG
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- September Linky Party
Deep Ocean Challenge -- at least one flower
Crafty Sentiments -- Bingo Challenge (digi, diecut, gems)

7 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Julie!! Thanks for being our GDT this week!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your card is just fabulous!! I love how you colored and sponged around Anne's image! The die cuts are gorgeous! Thank you for being our guest designer at Through the Craft Room Door! Glad you had fun!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, your card is just fabulous!! Your coloring of Anne's image is wonderful and I love the sponging! Your die cuts are beautiful, too! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Through the Craft Room Door! Glad you had fun!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be checking out TTCRD, Julie. You find the most awesome challenges and blogs. Congratulations on your guest post, this card is absolutely lovely. The image is so pretty and your shading around the die cut edging is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Julie. I love the soft colors on your flowers and background. Your butterflies are pretty, too. :D Congrat's on being a GDT at TTCRD.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs BINGO Challenge.
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, love the delicate colouring of your image and the gorgeous butterflies, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete