Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Flower Power -- for Delightful Challenges

It's Thursday, and time for a new challenge at Delightful Challenges.  This week's theme is CAS (Clean & Simple).  I think my cards often fit this category, since I really don't "layer them up", so I stuck with my usual style for this one:

This darling girl is Flower Power Sunflower, available in colored and uncolored in the Digital Delights by Louby Loo Store.


I used paper by Fancy Pants on the card, including the frame that Flower Power Sunflower is in. She is colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is also by Digital Delights by Louby Loo.  It is the "Leafy Fall Sentiment".  It is available in colored and uncolored versions.  I chose the uncolored, and printed it on colored cardstock. I sized it to fit in a 1 inch circle punch. 

Our sponsor this week is The Charm Barn.


You can win a $15 store certificate!  Make a CAS card and enter the challenge at Delightful Challenges!  And, don't forget to check out the other creations from this talented design team.  They rock!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
A Random Fan Challenge -- Bright Colors 
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- September Linky Party


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie love this image and fabulous colour's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers and layout, Julie! I adore that sweet little girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fall...not so fast, lady! haha I actually just saw your comment that you put the furnace on and I had to smile as our AC is still running. This little sunflower beauty is precious, that cute "hat" is adorable and your coloring is always great...love the sentiment too even though I'm not ready yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, love your coloring and the swirls on the scalloped background paper. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! Julie, your digi is so cute and the coloring is beautiful. I love the design of your card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image and adorable card. Thank you for participating with us over at Through the Craft Room door. Hope you stop by again really soon. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete