Monday, September 1, 2014

Fall Pumpkins for SVG Attic

September 1st?  How did that happen?  I'm still waiting for summer! We still haven't hit 90 degrees where I live, and we might not now.  We went from winter to a little warmer and we're heading back into winter.
September 1st starts a new contest at SVG Attic and Snapdragon Snippets.  Any Fall themed item will do -- Autumn, Halloween, even School will work. You have all month, and there are gift certificates to be won!
Here's what I made, with a fall theme --


3D Pumpkin Boxes!  
These are part of the JGW "Sam the Scarecrow" kit, found in the SVG Attic store.  The boxes are perfect for home decor or for storing a small gift.
This is the tallest of the boxes:

Here's the smaller one:

These were very fun to make, and they look very Fall-like and festive sitting in my living room. Bring on Fall!
I'd like to enter this in the following Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. Your pumpkins are lovely, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. I love the flourish in the leaves. And your pattern papers are perfect. I just love all things pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pumpkin boxes are super fun! You should come and enter them in my use fruit challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't these just the cutest?! Straight to fall? NO way! Seems we were just chatting about how excited we were about summer coming. We experienced the hottest day of the season yesterday here. Once my birthday is over I'm ok with fall coming, especially when I see darling projects like these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Julie!! I love your pumpkin boxes. They are so cute and fall festive. Thank your joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete