Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Fall Y'all! for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge on the Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog.  I am also announcing the winner of the blog candy from the Eureka/QKR Stampede blog hop later in this post, so stay tuned!
This week's theme on the Eureka Stamps Challenge Blog  is "Floral Paper".  I'm in a "fall" kind of mood with temperatures in the forties and the leaves turning, so I used Fall floral papers on today's card.

This card used two Eureka Stamps digis -- Scarecrow(digi15901) and "Happy Fall, Y'all" digi16102(212).
I colored the scarecrow image with Copic markers.  The floral papers I used are retired papers from Close To My Heart. The bling is from my stash. 
Now, for the winner of my blog candy:  I had 30 comments on my blog hop post.  Using Random.org, commenter #12 -- Sherri wins! She says about Party Pooches -- "This just made me smile! LOVE the doggie images and you have colored them to perfection. Great design on your card too!"
Congratulations, Sherri!  Send me your mailing address and I'll get your goodies in the mail to you.

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Not Just Cards -- ATG
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- September Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Well congratulations to Sherri AND a big applause for this fantastic fall card. Could that scare crow be ANY more adorable?! This design is very Debbie Mumm-ish..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest fall card - love the scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete