Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sunshine and Blue Skies -- for SVG Attic

Hello, and happy Tuesday!  This is my last post for SVG Attic.  My time, this term, is nearly over. I have LOVED being on this team -- watching the company grow, working with the fantastic designs, and experiencing the friendships have been awesome.  I want to thank the owners, designers, design team leader, and design team.  I've loved every minute.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
I am sending you all off with 2 wishes from one of the newest kits in the SVG Attic store.  I made two very similar cards from the JGW Above It All kit. Soooo many cute things in this kit!


I used the hot air balloon from the kit, sized it to fit on the front of a card, and cut it three times on my Silhouette.  Then, I scored them and glued them together.  The card will lay flat for mailing.



I used a Joy's Life stamp set for the sentiments, as I thought they were very fitting for the cards, and for the message I wanted to leave with you all today.  
Papers are from Close To My Heart.  They retired long ago, but I keep hoarding this cloud paper, using it in little bits. On the second card, I used a We R Memory Keepers Cloud Corner Chomper. The Aqua Blue Timeless Twine finishes off the card.
My wish for all of you today and everyday -- sunshine and blue skies!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Hi Julie. I've just started following your blog. Your cards are delightful. You have beautiful work. Congratulations on your win at the Not Just Cards challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely cards. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet send off, Julie! Your cards are perfect for the occasion, who doesn't love sunshine and blue skies! Every stop at your blog leaves me smiling my friend. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimensions the balloon adds to your card! Thanks for joining in the CCC this week!

    Jan
    CCC DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great farewell card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 3d effect, very clever. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Also just to let you know we are also having a DT call
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dimension on the balloon and the cloud background. Thanks for joining us. Marina. Creative Cutting DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dimensional element of the hot air balloon...awesome! Perfect background paper too. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute would love if you would join the challenge at anything goes challenges at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete