Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Birthday Wishes -- for IDCB

It's Challenge time at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB).  As always, it's anything goes!  This week, like many weeks, we have incredible sponsors.  I love Gerda Steiner's art, so I chose to work with one of her digis.
I colored the Bunny with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils, using Canson Mi-Tientes paper.  I used a Lifestyle Crafts circle die in two sizes to cut him out and layer him.  The sentiment is a retired Close To My Heart stamp, punched out with a 1 inch circle punch (also CTMH). The cupcake-shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe. Papers are from Pink Paislee -- the Soiree Collection.
I hope you join us this week (and every week) at IDCB.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:  

4 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE!!! What a CUTE little bunny with a cupcake on his nose! Have a Creative Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & fun!! I love eh sweet little image...so SWEET!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so stinkin cute and I love your coloring......perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and fabulous card Julie
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete