Thursday, June 25, 2015

Friends

I'm sharing a card today that I made for a friend that recently had surgery.  I wanted a card that would let her know I was thinking of her.  I'd received a beautiful poppy image, designed by Anne's Digital Art, and this month's progressive challenge freebie at The Outlawz Challenge.  I thought it would be perfect for what I had in mind.



I colored the poppy image with Close To My Heart watercolor pencils, then used a Close To My Heart Blending Pen

The card base is from Bazzill, the designer paper is from Basic Grey, and the ribbon is from my stash.  The banner stamp and sentiment are from Close To My Heart -- Finding the Words.

This is such a versatile image. I know I will use it again and again.  Thanks to Anne's Digital Art for participating in The Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Monthly Progressive Challenge -- June
D.L. Art -- June Linky Challenge
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG



*****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment