Friday, June 19, 2015

Little Polly -- a New Release for Crafty Sentiments

Crafty Sentiments Designs is having a big New Release the next few days.  I'll have 3 different project to share over the next several days.  You'll love these adorable rubber stamps!  They are all from the "Little Polly" release. Today, I'd like to introduce you to Little Polly -- Dear Friend.
Sweet Little Polly -- Dear Friend is colored with Copic markers, then mounted on a decorative treat box. The treat box was cut out on my Cricut Explore, using the Close To My Heart Artiste cartridge.  

All papers and sequins are also from Close To My Heart.  The tie dye ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM


My first blog got hacked a week ago.  It took a few days to get up and going again, and this one is still obviously very much under construction.  One of the posts I missed was for the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog. The theme of the challenge this week is "Anything Goes."  Here's my card...
This card uses the Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp, Annabel -- Mermaid's Hair.   She was colored with Copic markers. Every mermaid should have 2-toned hair! The ocean creature embellishments are from Close To My Heart.  The tag is a die cut, and the sentiment is computer generated.  I used a Close To My Heart scalloped edge border punch, and some luscious Timeless Twine.  I hope you join us this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge.  You have until Monday evening!

Please check out the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations Blog for more great ideas of how to use today's new release -- Little Polly - Dear Friend! 



 *****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment