Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Piano Girl -- for Inspiration Destination

 I am posting today for Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog.  It somehow seems fitting that the image I'm using is a little version of myself, a glimpse of me that many in the craft world don't know about.



This precious image is from Polkadoodles.  Isn't she sweet?  The digi is called "Piano Girl".

 I actually play piano for a living (well, that and many other things.  I am a music therapist).  This image takes me back to piano recitals and childhood.  I loved playing on that grand piano at my teacher's house!  It was so close to heaven for me.

I colored Piano Girl with Copic markers.  Ever tried to make a black piano look shiny?  It was quite a challenge!  
The music background paper and the note embellishments are from Echo Park -- the Melody of Life Collection.  The floral embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts, found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. The Purple Passion crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM

Please join us this week at Inspiration Destination for our Always Anything Goes challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!


*****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment