Sunday, June 21, 2015

Wish! -- for The Cutting Cafe

Cupcakes.  Who doesn't love cupcakes?!?  This week, at The Cutting Cafe, we were given the opportunity to work with any Cupcake-type file in The Cutting Cafe store.  There are lots and lots to choose from!

I adore making shaker cards, and will jump at any opportunity to do so.  So, it's no surprise that I have  a Cupcake Shaker card to share with you today:



  This cupcake shaker card is part of the "13 Shaker Cards Cutting File Set".  You can also buy each of them individually, but why would you? 

I made the cupcake as large as I could to fit on a standard A2 card front (4 1/4 x 5 1/2), then cut out all the pieces on my Silhouette Cameo. Designer papers are from Lawn Fawn -- Bright Side 12x12 Collection. The sequins and Timeless Twine Lemonade baker's twine can be found in the Bella Creationz Etsy Shop.  The sentiment is a die from Echo Park. 

If this is your first time visiting my new blog, THANK YOU!  I want you to know I have blog candy to give away.  For every 50 followers, I gain, I will give away more blog candy.  Please click on THIS POST to be eligible by leaving a comment, and follow this blog.



*****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment