Thursday, June 4, 2015

Enjoy the Summer -- for 3 Girl JAM

I have never seen a hedgehog in real life, but I think they are so darn cute!  This little guy is no exception.  He's chasing butterflies and hoping for a warm summer day!
The image is from Great Impressions Stamps.  I colored it with Faber-Castell Polychromos pencils.  The sentiment is a Joy's Life stamp, on a ribbon slide cut out using a Spellbinder die. That pretty gray crinkle ribbon holding it all together is from the L/G Bundle from 3 Girl JAM.
The card base is cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, using a cutting file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  Papers are from Close To My Heart
Have you joined the 3 Girl JAM Challenge yet this month?  It's Anything Goes with ribbon.  You have LOTS of time, but don't forget!

3 comments:

  1. This is super super cute! Fabulous Colouring! We are holding a GD Call at Unicorn Challenge, if you are interested please come over and link up! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments on my host spot Ms Julie. I know I've been admiring your creations on fb, but should really post comments here. Your card is really cute! Love how you did the ribbon with the label :o)
    thanks again for your support :o)

    ReplyDelete