Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Two Cards -- for Snapdragon Snippets


I'm posting today for Snapdragon Snippets.  I had a couple of cards a wanted to make, and you can always find what you need from Snapdragon Snippets -- there's so much variety!

I have a co-worker and friend who recently had back surgery.  I wanted to make a pretty get well card for her, and I wanted it to be a bit more original than the others she's been receiving.



This Get Well Easel Card, from Snapdragon Snippets, is available in the Silhouette Design Store, and will shortly be available in the SDS Store

With Independence Day just around the corner here in the U.S.A., I wanted to make a patriotic card. Once again, I found the perfect cutting file from Snapdragon Snippets


This is the A2 Inward Star Card cutting file from Snapdragon Snippets. 

Papers for both cards are from my stash.  Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Visit the Snapdragon Snippets blog each day for fantastic inspiration from the design team. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Craftin' Desert Divas -- Show us Your Red, White, and Blue
D.L. Art -- June Linky Challenge
Sister Act Card Challenge -- ATG

*****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment