Tuesday, June 2, 2015

So Grateful -- for Crafty Sentiments Challenges

It's Tuesday, and it's my first time posting for the Crafty Sentiments Challenge team, having switched from the Inspirations team.  I like the idea of having themes to work with.  Our theme for this week's challenge is "teacher".  The school year is fast winding down where I live -- only a couple days left, so I made a thank you card that could be given to a teacher, Sunday School teacher, 4H leader -- anyone, really.
This Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp is "Hanging Hearts". I colored her with Copic markers.  
I used several dies on this card.  There's 2 sizes of the same Spellbinders label die behind the Hanging Hearts image.  The banner is a die from La La Land Crafts.  Papers on this card are from Close To My Heart.  The Flair and crinkle ribbon are 3 Girl JAM. I finished off the card with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
Join us at Crafty Sentiments challenges this week for our "Teacher" challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!

3 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I love the color combinations you used & the embellishments!
    Hug,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely image!! Adorable card my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete