Monday, June 1, 2015

Spring Into It - for DigiStamps4Joy

June 1, really?  That means it's time for a new challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  This month, it's Anything Goes, with an optional twist -- Spring into It. 
Spring came early, then stalled out where I live.  We've been slow at warming up, had lots of rain, but the flowers have been beautiful.   The flowers I see everyday on my walk were the inspiration for this card:


This image is DigiStamps4Joy Daffodil Trio.  I colored it with Copic markers, fussy cut it, then mounted it on a card base cut out on my Silhouette Cameo.  The papers and bling for this card are from Close To My Heart.  The tie dye ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM
I hope you join us at DigiStamps4Joy for our Anything Goes with a twist challenge.  You have all month!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Dragonfly Dreams -- How Does your Garden Grow?
One Stitch At A Time -- ATG with Flowers
Challenge Up Your Life -- Digi image
D.L. Art -- June Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Julie the vase and flowers are so pretty
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you coloured the image, what a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining us over at Challenge up your Life!
    Hugs
    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how Pretty! Lovely colors! Thank you so much for playing along with the One Stich At A Time design Team.
    Hugs,
    Chriss America Real – Stitchy Angel
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete