Friday, June 5, 2015

Call Me Maybe -- for The East Wind

It's time for another New Release at The East Wind.  Unky, the talented artist behind the images, has branched out a bit this month.  For me, this was a real challenge. Remember, with The East Wind images, attitude is everything!

This is Betty "Rock Ballad".  I colored "her" with Copic Markers, trying some deeper skin tones than I ever have before, and giving "her" flame red hair. 
The papers on this card are retired from Close To My Heart.  The circle chipboard is from UmWow Studio.
You'll see a couple other versions of Betty this month at The East Wind Etsy Shop, and in The East Wind Facebook group.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you colored her hair, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Look at her Hair! Nicely Done! Wonderful Card! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete