Thursday, June 18, 2015

Elephants Always Remember Gifts -- and Timeless Twine

I'm posting today for Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz.  I love any excuse to play with the gorgeous goodies found in the Bella Creationz Etsy Shop!


I chose this cute image from Gerda Steiner, and colored it with Copic markers, then ink the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I used a Die-namics Stitched Circle Die to cut it out.  Once that was done, the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz products took over!
I used:




There are so many great products in the Bella Creationz shop that make great little goodies.  Do some shopping and see for yourself!



*****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment