Friday, June 19, 2015

You Really Mooove Me! for QKR Stampede

It was a week ago today my blog disappeared.  I've still heard nothing from Google, so I guess it's gone forever.  I'm mooooooving forward.   At QKR Stampede Challenge blog this week, our theme is cows.


A cow with a pink tutu.  Isn't she moovelous?!?  This QKR Stampede digital image is 'Dancing Cow' (digi15612). The sentiment, also from QKR Stampede, is 'Mooove Me' (digi15518).  I colored the Dancing Cow with Copic markers. I used some American Crafts metallic markers to highlight the letters in the sentiment. 

Papers for this card are all from Close To My Heart.  The designer papers are from a retired paper pack.  I used a number of Lifestyle Crafts circe dies to create this card, and a Die-namics stitched circle die, too.

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede for our Cows themed challenge.  It's going to be FUN!


 *****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment