Friday, June 12, 2015

I Love You This Much! for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede challenge blog. Our theme this week is "Father's Day Cards".  As it turns out, this was a tough one for me.  I lost my own father last year and my father-in-law a couple months ago.  My husband and I have no children, so I have no need for a Father's Day card.  This is what I came up with:
This sweet QKR Stampede image is Hug Me (digi15106). The sentiment, also from QKR Stampede, is This Much (digi15116).  I colored the Hug Me image with Copic markers. Several Die-namics dies were used on this card.  Papers and bling were from my stash.
Join us this week for our Father's Day projects challenge at QKR Stampede.  I'd love to see what you make! 

No comments:

Post a Comment