Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Enjoy the Summer -- for Crafty Sentiments

Great news!  Yesterday, as if by magic, Google chose to give me access to my account again, and therefore my original blog.  Woohoo!  Soon, I plan to move these posts over and use that one again.  It's where most people look for me and expect to find me.

Today, there is a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments blog.  The theme is 'summer'. Summer, to me, is spending time on the water, swimming, sailing, kayaking.  Just like this adorable girl, Primrose:


This Crafty Sentiments Designs rubber stamp is Primrose - Sailing Boat.  I colored her with Copic markers.

It's almost Independence Day here in the U.S., so I went with a patriotic theme with this card.  The star-shaped card can be found at the Silhouette Design Store. Papers for this card are from Pebbles - Americana 6x6 pad.  The blue crinkle ribbon is 3 Girl JAM -- from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle. The star confetti chipboard is from UmWow Studio. The sentiment is from Hot Off the Press. 

Join us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog for our Summer Challenge.  I'd love to see what you make!



 *****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

1 comment:

  1. Super duper cute!! Congrats on getting your blog back!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete