Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sweet Like You -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Today is day 2 of the New Little Polly releases at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Today's little sweetheart, Little Polly -- I Love Cupcakes, seemed perfect for a birthday themed project:

I colored Little Polly -- I love Cupcakes with Copic markers.  Here's a close look...

I cut her out with 2 different sizes of Spellbinders circle dies.  The birthday sentiment is from Get Inky! Stamps.  The cupcake box was cut out on my Cricut Explore, using the Sweet Treat Boxes cartridge. 

Please visit the Crafty Sentiments Inspirations blog to see more great ideas of how to use this awesome new rubber stamp!


 *****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment