Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hellooooooo Summer? for Timeless Twine

It was 39 degrees where I live this morning.  But, this month, at Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz, we're thinking Summer and the 4th of July.  This whole month, Firecracker twine is being featured (aqua blue and red), and it's one of my favorites!
I found a treat box in the Silhouette Design Store that spoke to me of summer:


Firecracker Baker's Twine (on SALE!!!)

Hello Summer Clear Stamp Set -- LOVE this set!



I used 2 shades of Marvy Uschida Stamp Markers on the "Hello Summer" sentiment, stamping directly on the tag, then attached it with baker's twine, making a handle for my ladybug treat box.

Summer is coming.  When it does, I'm ready with my treat box and Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz goodies.  There's a whole shop full of wonderfulness.  Check it out!!!

6 comments: