Monday, June 29, 2015

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow

I am a really bad dancer.  Maybe that's why I admire the ability so much in others.  I also love images  of dancers and gymnasts -- they're so graceful, unlike me.

When I saw this image in the Polkadoodles store, I just knew I had to color her!


She's called Gymnast/Twirling girl/Acrobat.  I wanted her to fit on a tag, so I modified her a bit from the original, below.

I colored the Gymnast image with Copic markers, then fussy cut her.  The tag is a die from Paper wishes.  I cut it out with a background paper from Webster's Pages, Everyday Poetry, 6x6 pad.  The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn die.  The tie dye crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.

I created this tag today to enter in:
Digi choosday -- Tag Challenge and GD Call



 *****Please note this post has been previously published on the new blog. I am in the process of switching everything back. Thank you for your patience.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment