Friday, December 26, 2014

A Blizzard of Thanks

It's Friday, the day after Christmas, and I'm playing along with Unity's Friends with Flair.  
I am always amazed at the talent every. single. Friday.  I've missed a few, but love to cruise the blogs on the weekend to see the inspiration.  I wanted to end the year with one last Unity card.  Here it is:


I needed 10 thank you cards, and I needed them quick.  I came up with a simple design that I could replicate easily.  The stamp set is "Like a Snowflake" (December, 2014 Sentiment Kit).  
The label is cut out on my Cricut, using the Art Philosophy cartridge from Close To My Heart. The card stock and rhinestone bling are also from CTMH.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!  This was the first one without my father, so there were some moments that were difficult, but there were some very lovely, tender moments also.
Happy New Year to all my Unity Peeps!

15 comments:

  1. That's great. Love the colour you chose and such a cute sentiment. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect. Thanks for sharing your pretty cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant CAS card. Very neat stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, love the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty lacy snowflakes with the bling in the center!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute CAS card, love the teal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card, sorry again about your father I am sure it was a difficult holiday.

    ReplyDelete