Monday, December 8, 2014

A Krafty Christmas -- for Timeless Twine

It's Monday, and the day I have the pleasure of posting on the Timeless Twine blog.  We are featuring Kraft and twine early in December.  I had a great time with this theme as I LOVE all this Kraft!


I found this file in the Silhouette Design Store.  It's a Lori Whitlock file, found HERE.

After I got my milk cartons and holder made, using my Silhouette Cameo, I trimmed them with lots of different Timeless Twine colors.
I used:




The Kraft paper is from Close To My Heart.  The designer papers are from Echo Park -- Reflections Christmas.

I'm pleased to announce that I will be part of the 2015 Bella Creationz/Timeless Twine Creative Crew.  I can't wait!

Make sure to visit the Timeless Twine blog each day for lots of Kraft-y inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Crafty cuteness! This is a fun, adorable little treat box holder! Love those milk cartons and the fun papers you used...and of course the twine! Congratulations on another year with Bella Creationz. So happy for you! Looking forward to seeing your treasures in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet lil' treat box holder! I love the colors and those lil' milk cartons!

    ReplyDelete